PADEM is a San Francisco based advisory and analyst group founded in 2007 that provides critical counsel, industry analysis and strategic direction to the advanced media, entertainment, advertising and technology industries, and to companies and organizations addressing both consumer and institutional groups that interact with those sectors. PADEM works as a partner to its clients in the implementation of strategy, marketing, business development and innovation assuring that deliverables meet promises and expectations.
PADEM delivers measurable results that advance goals and increase opportunities. Areas of focus include AdvancedTV / ConnectedTV; Media/entertainment technology, SocialTV; Cloud based video distribution; Mobile; Data analytics/tracking; and advanced advertising worldwide by utilizing an extensive network of relationships and affiliations with ranking individuals. This base of understanding and active participation helps accelerates strategic partnerships, product innovation, accurate product positioning/presentation and sales optimization for client corporations in UK, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Italy, NZ, Asia and the US.
Speaking Engagements & Events
- SMPTE/2013 - Society of Motion Pictures and Television Engineers/Stanford 06/18-19/2013
- NETHERLANDS CONSULATE / SF - International Media Delegation - Advancing Media distribution & Analytics, 03/18/2013
- HACKFEST.TV / SF - Mentor, 02 / 7-8 / 2013 - New Development
- NAB/2013, Why media's exploding. The real story, 04/2013
- CES/2013, DCIA Cloud based Media distribution, 01/2013
- DCIA/NAB, Washington DC, US Government/Military US, 12/2012, Advancement cloud based management, security, analytics & distribution of media, entertainment:
- Broadband World Forum/AMS 9/2012,
- TVNext/Santa Clara, CA, 10/2012,
- Streaming Media West/Q4/2012 CES/2013
- Paris: Ubiq Summer 2012 Digital entertainment Showcase, June 18 & 19
- Variety Coverage 2012
- 2012 Industry analysis - Techpinions - The true media opportunity - Techpinions
- CES/CEA panel on new television - Are PayTV's Days Numbered? Global multi-platform success models. 1/07/2010
- IBC 09, Amsterdam, NL 9/09/09, "Mobile Media - Managing & Delivering The Content"
- NAPTE 2008, Who's Going to Win the Digital Living Room, 1-29-08
- C-Cor Global CEO Summit, Athens Greece, 6/06
- 2005 MipTV/Milia, Cannes;
- France IPTV Keynote panel;
- Digital Hollywood, Santa Monica;
- Digital Living Room - PVR.